Love Expressions - What Better Way Than This.


Love Expression in words
Love Expression

Morning Lovelies, Huge Apologies for Yesterday.

Now, I'm Officially Welcoming You to My Life, Love and Poetry.

I suggest you have Mad Fun while you here.


*******

I have made progress
A giant leap of faith taken
A great stride overcome

This day has been blurry
For a million time,
I have thought about it
And a million times, i have failed
I never seem to have you

Writing has always been a thing of Joy
A hobby flowing through my veins
Not anymore

I have laid eyes on you
And I can't pick it up

Your beauty surpasses words
Your charisma likens to that of a princess

I long for you
A firm grip of your lips
Hands moving down your thighs
Hearts beating as one

You are flawless
A word reserved for a goddess

You the epitome of beauty
Skin glowing in the dark
Legs long as the Nile River

I refuse to cast my eyes on any other figure
I refuse to crave a different thought

You all I want
And you all I would ever need.


JusByJulie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry