I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry

I love you. Romance and Relationship
I Have Fallen For You

Monday Morning Everyone. Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry.

And Thanks Guys, Over the past One (1) Week, My Site's Page views  has Tripled.

This clearly means, I'm writing something Relatable. Thank You. Also, BuymeCoffee is  still in place. Lol.

Another Monday Morning and here is a written poem to brighten up your Day...

Enjoy!

*******
More of life,
Less of love.
More of facts,
Less of infatuation.

Words of Advice
They say,
Be smart
They say.
You too young Steven
Step off that podium
It holds nothing but heartbreaks

It sucks all your emotions in
And leaves you stranded at will.

Luckily, i'm not you Sir.

Falling in love is a beauty to admire,
Perfection dripping from one's bones,
Sweet sensations running through your spine.
An Art carefully sculptured to marvel.
*The Monalisa of all feelings*.

myUS.com

Once in a while, I drown myself in this beauty
Get lost in her world
And totally forget reality.
Once in a while, I never want to come out.

What's there not to like?
The flawless skin embedded on an angel
Or the sweet savour oozing from her eyes
Oh wait!
I know.
The charismatic personality she portrays.

I'm lost in your world Miss.
Keep me here till eternity
It won't matter
Nothing truly matters.

We all get to live once,
Arguably Love once,
But most definitely die once.



Lie beside me,
Feed me with tales of old,
Stories of the men lost in your bosom,
Definitely not a bad way to go.

So this is Me,
Choosing my path,
My believes,
However filled with thorns,
I have no intention of spending it any other way.

Comments

  1. This Has To Be One Of My Favourites You Have Written So Far.
    Haha...I Fell In Love With This...Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yessssssss... I'm Glad You Found It Lovely. Truly Appreciate..

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Input.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.