A Slice Of Originality

Originality (Black and White frame)
Originality
I'm a writer.
Off course I am
I pride myself of being poetic.
Invading the minds of my subjects
Leaving all spellbound
While they beg for more.

With Hearts torn open,
Feelings spread across the floor
Thoughts gushing out
The very window to the mind open,
I try not to bleed my *heart out*

But My quill is moving,
Ink spilling,
Blood flowing,
Definitely no better feeling.

My life is an open book.
Tales rolling out
Secrets rising from the ground,
Nothing holds me bound.

So this is Me,
Hidden beyond bare eyes.
But receptive to clearer minds.

If you want to know me,
Please read my thoughts
But Pay more heed to my words.

******
Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry