Heart's Falling

Red flowers falling down
Hearts Fallen
How do one fall in love

Heard they were simple steps


Taken without been conscious


This might be quick to assume
But I believe those steps have been taken 
By me

From the very first moment I heard you speak
Your words melted into my heart
Flattened my heartbeat
And exposed me to a whole new world

A world filled with amazing people
And people with unique insights

Staring right into your eyes
Those lips moving with such grace
I could only get jealous
Of how lucky your friends are

They get to hear you speak
Share your theories
And see you giggle 

But no one falls in love that quick
The movies don't tell us Everything.

But I'm right about some few things
"You amazingly beautiful,
A smile to die for and a heart filled of Love

You made me take up some strange hobbies 
Like Drawing for one 
Only to fantasise tracing your hair down your face.



********
Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry. 

Comments

  1. also check this https://latestpoetryforall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Input.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry