My Heart Bleeds.


Red Heart shaped
Bleeding Hearts

Hi Everyone, Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry.

So, I was sitting in my living room, bored and feeling helpless.. Then immediately, this Poem called* to me.

Coined from "The Fault In Our Stars*..

I Hope You Like It... Enjoy!

*****

Oblivion..

The state of being completely forgotten
The inevitability that all would come to an end.
Accordingly to Hazel Grace.

There are few things one is scared of
And there are fewer things that scares me.

Failure for example
Losing you,
Not making heaven could be counted as one also.

But the scariest is you not having a memory of me.
How precious things slips from one's grasp

I lost you
The soul bleeds to those words
The heart can't explain those lines

I was careless
Thought you would be mine forever
But nothing last forever
Hazel Grace made that clear

I hope you forgive me
For never taking you serious
Better, never showing you how serious i was about you.
You are my very own *Treasure*
Always and Forever. 

Comments

  1. also check this https://latestpoetryforall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Input.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry