Shakespeare And The Definition Of Poetry.

Bird's Feather (quill)
My very own Definition of Poetry
Poems,
What's the definition
What ways are there to express it
Shakespeare had lots to say about it
And I believe I do

Lost in thought
Stuck in dreams
I could only look for ways to tell you

I'm in love with you.
No.
Those are not the right words
Too shallow
Too common

You deserve better
I can never take you off my thoughts
I can never let you out of my head

You perfect
You more than perfect
You care so much
Even when I show little

I dream of nothing else
Not riches
Not fame
Not power
Just a chance to call you mine

How I long for an opportunity
To beat my chest
And tell the world
Even to those who don't care
That I am blessed

I have a gift
A rare gem
Priceless
No woman deserves. 


******
Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry