Only In Time.

Blue clock telling time
Time And It's Moments

No more Morning Greetings, you didn't let me sleep last night...

Haha, I'm joking.. I had Fun and great rest. So, here is a Poem I wrote a while back.

Enjoy!

*****"

ONLY IN TIME..

When i think of love
i think of you.
I think of me
and all we could be

I think about "us"
and know that I must
stop,
and take a step back.

Because this is all in my head
A story no one has read.
A secret held close to my heart

So i sit and wish,
And I dream of a time,
That when anyone asks,
I can say that you're mine

For Once, I heard a whisper
or perhaps just my thoughts
that I am not the only one
who wishes
and dreams
and dares to believe
that there would be an "us"
a "you and me"

and there would be a time
that when anyone asks
I can say that you're mine

Visitors Coverage

That time would come.
I know this, I do.

just like i know,
Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
and forever and always
I have loved you.

*****
Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry