What Really Is Your Muse As A Writer?

A white cup
A Writer's Fuel
Hi Poetry Lovers, I'm back again.. 😜

Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry.

But this time, I have been wondering, what really drives or should we say, Fuel a Writer?

Like Seriously, what are the motivations needed to pour out one's Heart and let loose???..

Hope you enjoy my Next Poetry.

You give it a Title... :)

*****
Blue flower
Beautiful Photo Of A Writer's Muss

A writer's fuel.
The hollowness of one's heart,
A deep place of pain,
An emptiness beyond measure.
At least that's what I was meant to believe.

Tried searching for my own muse,
That very emptiness been spoken about,
Couldn't place a handle on it.

But why should I feel pain?
Why should I crave bitterness?,
Before I could bare my soul out??

I have gotten a great gift,
A memorable childhood,
My family. The best one could ask for.

I have found Love Briefly,
Fallen deeply,
But crushed slowly.

And Yes, I have had fun memories.
Had the best of time with friends,
One could say, the next president,
Or the next best surgeon,
These are memories I refuse to get rid off.

Feelings flowing though my bones,
I love this life.
And I intend to live it fully, telling my stories.
Mug Cup
Creative Writing At Its Pesk

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry