Wild Thoughts.

White Dove Birds
Love And Poetry

*****
Steven
Steven!
Pull yourself together
Stop drooling profusely

She's Beautiful
We all can see that
No one is that blind to disagree
But this isn't the right way.

Strange thoughts forming in my soul.
Get off me.
Eyes should never be taking off her
A momentarily blink
A slight shift in glance
And *Perfection* would be lost.

I'm trapped
For once in my life
I have no intention of breaking free.

Let me bask in your presence Miss
Fill my eyes to the brim
Till I can take no more.

You all I want
A touch of your lips,
Fingers running through your hair
Steamy hands parting those thighs
What more can I wish for.

But wait a minute,
What is this?
whispers caressing my Ears
Strange voices urging me up

Steven
Steven!
Wake up you F00l
You dreaming again
Keep Stealing Shakespeare's journals
You never getting her with that

A thousand words spoken
A million write ups spilled
And you not an inch closer
In making her yours. 

Give up now
Save yourself from this foolish quest
Or haven't you heard?
The good guys never gets the girl.


*******
Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry.

Comments

  1. also check this https://latestpoetryforall.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Input.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry