Loneliness is a State of Mind

Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry. it's a Freaky Friday and I'm hoping I Switch Bodies or personality with a fun loving individual.

Because, right about now, I just want to leave my thoughts and just un-earth myself.

But before I wish that to happen, here is a short Poem for you and I.. Enjoy!

******
Feeling Lonely and sad
Feeling Lonely

Poetry
My go to friend
A quiet time from reality,
From My past,
Future,
And all things gloomy.

Feelings buried deep down my soul
I tend to hide the pains
Scars smelt with coal
But Invisible to the naked eyes.

Depression setting in,
Voices calling for my head
But living is all I want to do

Loneliness is a state of mind
They said,
Making friends is as easy as A and B
They said.

As cliche as this sounds,
I don't need friends
I just want you.
Yes Pumpkin,
You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry