Feelings In Words

A Girl thinking
My Deep Thoughts In Words

Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry.

******
I Sit and Stare,

Gazing into the far lands.

Oblivious of what my future holds.

Shit,

It feels like I'm running out of time.

Nothing has been accomplished

Not even my Relationship Life.

Am I just passing through?

Do I really have a purpose here on Earth?

Have I taken the Brightest of Decisions?

Shit,

I'm totally Lost.

I need Saving.

Anyone out there?

Anyone with the Keys to this life Manual?

Please share.

Pull me out of this Darkness.

Because I am slowly losing my sanity.

Young Lady thinking
Stuck In My Thoughts 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry