Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

Rise up and Never give up
Rising Up! 


*****
My life has been one big roller coaster
Living in constant fear and objectiveness
I have being called names;

Professor for one,
Greatness, the Other
And some really Ego bursting Names

But I have never lived up to those titles
Fumbling at the least chance to prove myself
I'm caught between webs

Failure having a grip on my soul
I should pick myself up
And Dust the dirt from my shoes.

Onthegosports

Looking forward and not a glance backward,
I could tell you
It's Easier said than done.

Procrastination has being my way of life
Putting everything off for a later time
A Time That never shows her face.

But this one thing I believe in.
Being knocked to the ground
Or being tied down,
Doesn't make you grounded for life

But gives you a clearer view
Of your next step
Be it to spring up from the floor
Or to rise slowly,

You definitely should be standing
By the end of it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

I Have Fallen For You - Monday Poetry