Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Black and White photo Of Truth
Telling The Truth 

Yeah, It's Sunday Guys..Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry.

I felt this was the proper day to post this.

For two reasons mostly;

- To Say the Truth.. I have been told Sunday, is the Day for Atonement mostly.  :)

- And Because I feel like writing. I don't want to starve my readers with the most "Garnished Words Ever Prepared"


*****
The truth shall set you free.
My daily message in church
What really is the truth?
Bisola,
What you really hiding from the world?

I pride myself of a perfect life
The obedient servant
Everyone's Go-to Buddy
This really is a lie.

I'm full to the brim.
My skeletons are punching holes in my conscience
Nothing truly is hidden under the sun.
It's time to be free
From every shackle,
And every chain.
Please don't hate me.

Beware of the Quiet ones,
They are masters of deceit.
Carefully dissecting one's thoughts,
Waiting for the right moment to pounce.
And "Waiting",  i'm gifted at.

Bisola,
Spill your guts out
Relieve yourself of these burdens
It does no good holding on

Shine the light to all your dark spots.
Those twisted fantasies you harbour
Scary,
But sexy
No one can judge you
No one dares judge you

It's so easy for you to say.
The world is filled with "roaming souls"
One little leak,
And the entire human race is at your front door.

Betway sports bet

This isn't the time.
They're not ready to know me
I probably should hold on to my thoughts
This little version is quite appeasing

I'm truly sorry.
I'm shit scared of the outcome.
I guess I need more spine.

One more night sleeping with the lies,
Don't think it hurts that bad.
But again,
I'm totally numb to feelings now.

Computer, phones Jumia deliveries
Jumia Express Services

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

Love Expressions - What Better Way Than This.