Being Shy - Poetry 101

Welcome to My Life, Love and Beautiful Poetry.

Yeah...Who Missed Me???.

Okay, Apologies for the late updates. It has been a crazy week.

I have been in the best of Mood Since the Beginning of the Week.. So, I only pray you have twice the fun your Body Craves..

Here's an old Poetry written from a different perspective.. Enjoy!

******
I love you text, roses and flowers
Tales From A Lonely Heart

How I became shy is a mystery.
How I became lost in my comfort zone,
Is a bigger mystery

Talking to girls has never been a problem
Ok. Maybe a little.

Have a charming face,
Be a gentleman.
Open doors for the ladies,
And the female world would be at your mercy
At least that was the story I was told to trust in.

Then Life sets in,
Tales of people never holds proof.
Scared to death of rejection,
I sit still
Head buried deep in my shallow heart.

Then you came in,
Paths crossed
Hearts stopped

You Looking all pretty
Me looking all silly.

I needed to know you,
I needed to get you closer,
Get to hear you speak
Even if it's a whisper.

Get to share in your ridiculous theories,(we both know you have some)
And see you smile
Now, that would be a sight to behold.

But Shyness has got her claws in me.
Writing pushes me on.
Only for a couple of seconds,
She let's me stick my head out
through the windows of my mind

I could only let these few words fly out.
Hope they reach you safe.

Comments

  1. Thank you.
    Would check your Blog (write-ups) too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Input.

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Poetry - The Truth Shall Set You Free

Rise Up - Never Give Up Hope.

Love Expressions - What Better Way Than This.